New Replacement TV Backlight Strip For LG 42LB563V 42LB563U 42" LED Strips Kit Backlight Bars For LG 42LB563U-ZT 42LB563V-ZT Lamps LED Bands
More information about the LED light strip
- Suitable monitor TV model: For LG 42LB563U 42LB563V 42 inchs 42LB563U-ZT 42LB563V-ZT
- Package: PVC Plastic pipe (it will be safer during transportation)
- Product contains: 4 piece A backlight Strips + 4 piece B backlight Strips, 8 pice / Set
- Logistics information can be tracked
The LED Backlight Lamp Strip Features:
- Consistent with the original, Brand New, no need to modify it, easy to install
- Long operating life, typically lasting over 100,000 hours
- Brightness is consistent with the original
- Product length: A Strip 400( length) * 15mm (width) * 1.0 mm (height) / B Strip 425mm( length) * 15mm (width) * 1.0 mm (height) , A bars have 4 LED Lamps, B bars have 4 LED Lamps
- Aluminum light strip, strip with double-sided adhesive already applied. Just peel and stick to install. (Aluminum light bar, heat dissipation will be better)
- Voltage: 0-94V, brightness up to 700 nits
Precautions for buyers before buying
1.The connector, the length (spacing) and the LED quantity all in our description, please sure our LED Strip suitable for your TV befor buying. If not , contact us first, thanks!
2.Because the product will be upgraded, there would may be a little difference between the picture and the goods that you received. But we promise the connector and function will the same as our description.
3.Please contact us if you have any questions.
4.the price is for the set, in order to avoid the color difference of the display after replacement (because the brightness of the old Backlight Lamp strip will be reduced), we recommend that you purchase a complete set.
5.You could always contact us if you have any uncertainty or you want to get more offers.
6. Warranty: 90-Days Warranty
7.We recommend that lowering your TV's "brightness" or "backlight" setting by 20-25% before installation to reduce risk of repeat failure.
Precautions & FAQ:
Q1: What are the common symptoms of LED Backlight failure?
A1: Symptoms can include but are not limited to: Sound but no picture, Faint image on the screen (can be seen with a torch) , Flashing / pulsating screen, Flashing standby light, Tripping, Dark / light patches on screen and/or Rings on screen. Other parts within the tv can cause similar faults but these are the common ones we see.
It is advised to get your TV diagnosed properly by a trained professional before ordering any parts. Power supplies can also cause a no backlight fault!
Q2: How do I test my LED Bars?
A2: D.C. voltage can be used to test most LED strips on the test points. Alternatively, we stock a specially designed LED tester which requires no electronics experience to use
Q3: What should I do if my product is not suitable for my monitor / TV?
A3: We could resend the correct product to you if it is caused by our mistakes. However, you need to pay attention to whether your model is the same as the model for this product. We recommend that you contact us if you are not sure if the product is suitable for your monitor. As long as the part has not been fitted, we accept returns. Return postage will be at the buyers cost
Q4: Do you offer trade discount?
Yes, please contact us about trade benifits